- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 3 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extrat
- 1/2 medium tart apple thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp caramel ice cream topping, warmed
1.) Stretch cookie dough onto a 7-1/2 in. pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350F for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Then let cool.
2.) In a small bowl, mix the cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla. Spread over crust. Arrange apple slices on top. Sprinkle with peanuts and cinnamon; drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into wedges.
adapted from www.tasteofhome.com