My best friend Rozanna made this one up when she was studying in England. When I went to visit her, she presented me with what seemed like a weird dish. "Just try it" she urged, and I've been a sweet tuna fan ever since. Her flatmate had the cutest English accent, pronouncing tuna as "chuna." I hear her saying "chuna" every time I make this.
- Prep Time
- 4 servings ServingsServings
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tuna fish packed in water, drained
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/4 cup canned, sweet yellow corn niblets
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup honey Dijon-style mustard
- Assorted crackers (optional)
- Place tuna, relish, corn, mayonnaise and mustard ingredients in a medium salad bowl.
- Mash and mix with a fork until blended well.
- Chill in refrigerator 1 hour before serving.
- Arrange on platter and surround with crackers, if desired.
Contributed by: Quick & Kosher, JAMIE GELLER