Everyone in the family will love this updated summer classic. For amped-up flavor and nutrition, we don't peel our sweet potatoes. Leftover potato salad can be stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 3 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled but scrubbed and cut into 2-inch dice
- Extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, grated on a microplane
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Arrange potatoes on lined sheet and drizzle with evoo, salt, and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and browned.
2. Whisk tahini, cumin, and garlic in a small bowl. Toss with potatoes (while still warm so the dressing soaks in — YUM!). Arrange on a platter.
3. Serve warm or cold.