Great nosh for a party or get-together. You can make one large sweet potato cheese ball to be divied up with crackers or make smaller pop-in-your mouth versions.
- Prep Time
- 1 large or about 10 mini ballsServings
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced jalapeño pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lawry season salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup minced onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
1. Let cheese come to room temperature.
2. Boil sweet potatoes in jackets until tender. Peel, mash and cool.
3. Blend sweet potatoes and cream cheese.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Shape into a ball.
5.Chill, covered, overnight.
You'll need to make this cheese ball one day before you want to serve it