- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Grease a 9-inch square baking dish and set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss to coat. Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil. Bake 30 minutes.
4. Remove foil and bake 15 more minutes or until vegetables are tender.