- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2 (50ml) bottles apple liqueur
- 2 (50ml) bottles whiskey
- 1 can (23 oz) Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey (or 1 can plain tea and 6 honey straws)
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, sliced thinly (for garnish)
- 1 large package Chinese rice crackers or crispy rice noodles
1. Mix ⅓ of an apple liquor bottle and ⅓ of a whiskey bottle in each shot glass.
2. Fill with iced tea. Add honey straw if needed. Stir with a chopstick. Garnish with an apple slice.
3. Serve each shot with a handful of rice crackers or rice noodles on a napkin.