It's like a deli sandwich on steroids with amazing flavors and yummy puff pastry served hot or cold.
If you want to make this recipe in advance, we recommend sealing tight and freezing raw. When ready to bake, simply pop out of the freezer, place on a baking pan into preheated oven. Add 5 additional minutes to the total bake time.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
2 tablespoons dijon mustard
½ pound sliced smoked turkey breast
½ pound sliced pastrami or corned beef
1 cup Kikkoman® Gluten-Free Sweet Chili Sauce, divided
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Roll out puff pastry to 11x13” (it doesn’t have to be exact) and spread with dijon mustard, leaving a 1-inch border free of mustard. Layer sliced meat and spread with ½ cup chili sauce.
- Roll up dough like a jelly roll and place seam side down onto prepared baking sheet.
- Brush remaining ½ cup chili sauce over puff pastry and top with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Allow to cool before slicing.
- Serve warm or room temperature.