Sliced, assorted vegetables placed under the fish before cooking are an added bonus to this Sweet and Sour Salmon.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 8 salmon fillets, about 2 pounds
- 1 cup Cantonese-style duck sauce (sweet & sour)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse fillets and pat dry. Place in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl, mix the duck sauce, ketchup and crushed red pepper and pour over salmon.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until desired doneness. Serve warm.
Add some veggies to this dish by slicing zucchini, onions and red and green bell peppers, and placing them under the salmon before baking.
Photo credit: Melinda Strauss