Editor's Note: Enahnce you grilling experience by marinating your meat a day in advance with this incredible Sweet and Sour Minute London Broil marinade, then serve with the sweet and sour sauce.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sriracha
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
1. Combine marinade ingredients and marinate steak 24 hours.
2. Cook steak to medium rare, then let rest.
3. Combine all sauce ingredients.
4. Slice steak thin. Serve with sauce and additional condiments as you like:
- Pretzel buns
- Sliced red onion
- Sliced pickles
- Fried egg
Recipe by Alex Reznick, Ditmas Kitchen
Want recipes like this delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up now for Jamie Geller's Weekly Newsletter.