This is the easiest meatball recipe I have ever had and it is so delicious. I even made it in the slow cooker for Shabbat lunch.
For slow cooker: Follow directions below and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours. Set to warm until ready to serve.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 pound ground beef, turkey, or chicken
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
1. Shape meat into balls.
2. Pour cranberry sauce, tomato sauce, and pineapple into a large pot.
3. Bring sauce to a boil, then drop in the meatballs.
4. Simmer for 30-45 until meatballs are fully cooked and enjoy over rice, couscous, or quinoa for Passover.