“The sauce was dark—so they (the family) didn’t even know they were eating whole wheat. And I forgot too!"
All part of our whole wheat pasta taste test.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ⅓ cup tamari sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 (1-pound) box whole grain thin spaghetti (cooked as per package directions)
- Cooked chicken strips
- Basil leaves, to taste
- Lime wedges
1. Sauté red onion and garlic until soft.
2. Stir in the Tamari sauce, honey, and juice of a lime.
3. Toss with cooked spaghetti and chicken strips.
4. Serve with fresh basil and lime wedges.