This is an easy recipe that makes a tender and flavorful beef.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Kosher Vegetable Soup Mix
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- ½ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup firmly packed browned sugar
- 3 pound boneless brisket of beef
- 1 pack (10-ounce) mushrooms, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. In large bowl, combine soup mix, tomatoes, orange juice and brown sugar.
2. In 13- x 9-inch baking or roasting pan, arrange brisket and mushrooms. Pour soup mixture over brisket and mushrooms.
3. Loosely cover with aluminum foil and bake 3 hours or until brisket is tender.