A delicious recipe that even the kids will love, especially when potatoes and chicken are involved! Great way to use up leftovers in a new way.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 3 Yukon gold potatoes, cooked and diced 1/2-inch
- 1 1/2 Red onion, diced (1/2 inch)
- 1 1/2 Fennel, diced (1/2 inch)
- 1 Sliced celery
- 2 cups roasted chicken, pulled from the bone
- 1 2/3 cups California Black Ripe Olives, halved
- 1 1/2 cups chives, snipped (1/4-inch)
- 1 Tbs Dill, chopped
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp Ground black pepper
1 Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and fennel and cook for 5-6 minutes until golden.
2 Stir in red onions, celery and chicken and continue to cook for 4-6 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender and chicken is golden 2.
3 Mix in California Ripe Olives, chives, dill, salt and pepper and remove from heat.
Source: California Olive