- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- Meatloaf:1-1/2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chili sauce,1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced, 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Roasted Vegetables:1-1/2 pounds medium potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch thick wedges
1 Heat oven to 350°F. Combine meatloaf ingredients in large bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 8 x 4-inch loaf on rack in broiler pan. Combine vegetable ingredients in large bowl; toss.
2 Spread in jelly roll pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3 Place meatloaf on upper oven rack in 350°F oven; place vegetables on lower oven rack.
4 Bake meatloaf 50 to 55 minutes to medium (160°F) doneness, until not pink in center and juices show no pink color.
5 Brush with additional chili sauce during last 10 minutes, if desired. Let stand 10 minutes.
6 Roast vegetables 50 to 55 minutes or until tender.