Delish both warm and chilled, this colorful summer style pasta dinner is perfect as the weather warms up.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 pound bowtie pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 yellow crookneck squash, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup basil, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic, zucchini, and squash and sauté 3 to 5 minutes or until just tender. Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes.
3. In a large bowl, combine cooked squash and tomatoes with pasta, basil, cheese, lemon juice, salt and pepper and toss well to combine. Serve warm or refrigerate until cool and serve chilled.