What could be more refreshing than watermelon on a hot summer day? Summer fruit gazpacho.
- Prep Time
- 6 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 1 1/2 cups chopped golden delicious apples
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1. Puree watermelon in blender. Pour into large mixing bowl.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Refrigerate, covered, at least one hour to blend flavors.