I love to drizzle Almond Milk Chocolate Sauce on top of bananas with Sugar &Spice Almonds for a special treat.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cupsServings
- 1 1/2 cups almonds
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of cayenne pepper, optional
1. Place all ingredients in a large pan.
2. Heat on medium heat and cook until sugar melts.
3. Mix to coat almonds in sugar, and pour onto parchment paper.
4. Allow to cool, break up any almonds that stuck together, and store in a covered container or plastic bag until ready to serve
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Spring 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW