The great combination of feta cheese, tomatoes and olives are a sure-hit as stuffed tomatoes.
- Prep Time
- 4 Roma tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons chopped onions
- 8 Greek olives
- 8 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese or goat cheese
- 8 slices cucumbers (thin slices).
- Olive oil
1. Cut flat ends on top and bottom of tomatoes and then cut tomatoes in half. Seed with spoon to keep shell intact.
2. Add 1/2 tablespoon onions, 1 olive, 1 tablespoon feta to each half. Drizzle olive oil over each half.
3. Add 1 slice of cucumber to each half.
4. Rip an appropriately-sized piece of basil and place on top.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.