Have a party anytime with this delicious recipe. The blue cheese takes these mushrooms over the top, use it as an appetizer or side dish!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 16 mushroomsServings
- 16 largemushrooms
- 4 ounces blue cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Remove the mushroom stems and chop finely.
3. Mix well chopped stems, blue cheese, garlic, spinach, and salt and pepper.
4. Melt the butter and coat the entire mushroom, inside and out.
5. Stuff the mushrooms with as much stuffing as can fit.
6. Bake at for 10 to 15 minutes until bubbly and browned. Makes 16.