Stuffed Mushroom Skewers with Hoisin Chicken are a tasty starter for any meal or party. The perfect finger food for guests!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (1 lb.) package ground chicken
- 2 pints cremini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce, + 2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/4 cup sliced scallion for garnish
- Sesame seeds for garnish
1. Remove stems from mushrooms, clean and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix ground chicken with hoisin sauce and scallions.
3. With a spoon scoop one tablespoon of the chicken mixture into every mushroom cap.
4. Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Prepare hoisin glaze: Mix one tablespoon of water with 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce and glaze the top of the mushrooms, then pop them in the oven on a broiler setting for a minute or two till slightly browned.
6. To serve: Skewer the mushrooms and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh scallions.