- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 24 ServingsServings
- 24 crimini mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed basil leaves, stems removed
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, optional
1 Place mushrooms on a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; bake at 375° for 10 minutes. Drain liquid from mushrooms.
2 Meanwhile, in a food processor, place the mayonnaise, Asiago cheese, basil and pepper; cover and process until blended.
3 Fill mushrooms with a heaping teaspoonful mayonnaise mixture; top with tomato. Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until lightly browned.
4 Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
Source: Photo (and or recipe) courtesy of Mushroom Council and Mushroominfo.com