- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 9 ServingsServings
- 1 cup crunchy wheat and barley cereal
- 3 cup fat-free strawberry yogurt
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen unsweetened strawberries (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup light or fat-free whipped topping (optional)
Line an 8x8-inch baking pan with foil. Sprinkle cereal evenly on the bottom of the pan; set aside.
Place yogurt, strawberries and condensed milk in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over top of cereal, gently smoothing yogurt mixture to edges of pan. Cover with foil (or plastic wrap) and freeze for 8 hours or until firm. Use edges of foil to loosen and remove from pan; let recipe thaw for 5 to 10 minutes. Cut into squares, top with whipped topping, if desired, and serve.
Storage tip: Squares may be individually wrapped and frozen for single servings.
Note: Create your own variations by using other flavor combinations of yogurt and fruit.
Source: National Dairy Council