No Bake Desserts you will love This Strawberry Cream Cheese Parfait is just amazing.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 7 PeopleServings
- 16 ounce Temp Tee Whipped Cream Cheese 2 containers
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup diced strawberries
- 1 bar dark chocolate add additional strawberries cut in half for garnish
1. Pour cream cheese and lemon juice into an electric mixing bowl. Beat the mixture until well combined, becoming a thick substance.
2. Continue beating the whipping cream while slowly pouring in the sugar.
3. Add in the vanilla to the whipping cream and beat for an additional minute.
4. Add the cream cheese mixture with the whipping cream. Mix using an electric mixture for about 2 minutes.
5. Place the mixture in the fridge for about 2 hours.
6. Pour the cream mixture half way into the glass of your choice.
~Pouring Parfait Mixture~
Take a plastic snack bag, and with a spoon, add the cream mixture into the bag.
Zip the bag.
Cut a small hole at one corner of the bag.
Squeeze the mixture into the corner where the hole is, and pour in the cup. This will allow you to control the pace and the amount that will pour out versus taking a spoon and adding it into the cup.
7. Once the cup is filled half way, add a layer (1/2 an inch thick) of diced strawberries.
8. Pour the cream cheese mixture on top of the strawberries until the cup is filled. (If preferred, you can add a second layer of strawberries in between, before placing the final layer of the cheesecake mixture).
9. Using a grater, shred the dark chocolate into small pieces.
10. Top the parfait with about two teaspoons of the shredded chocolate, and a sliced strawberry for garnish