- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ServingsServings
- 6 oz. plain Fettuccine, uncooked
- 6 oz. spinach Fettuccine, uncooked
- 2 tsp. margarine
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 4 tbsp. low-fat ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsp. skim milk
- 2 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1 Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
2 Saute mushrooms in margarine over low heat for 5 minutes.
3 Add the peas, cover and cook until tender.
4 Remove from heat and set aside.
5 In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, milk and Parmesan cheese.
6 Add cheese mixture to mushrooms and peas
7 Toss with pasta and serve.
Source: National Pasta Association