Soba noodles have tasty nutty flavor from the buckwheat that pairs really well with some simply stir fried tofu. Everyone loves this recipe, leftovers are wonderful too.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 (8 1/2-ounce) package soba noodles
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 (14-ounce) container firm tofu, cut into 3/4 inch cubes, drained on paper towels
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 2 frozen crushed garlic cubes
- 1/2 cup ginger teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- In a wok or large saute pan, heat canola oil over high heat. Add tofu and brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and gently mix to combine. Cook for 1 minute and add noodles. Toss noodles with tofu and garlic.
- Add ginger teriyaki sauce and toss. Add water by the tablespoon, if needed, to fully coat the noodles and tofu with sauce. Add edamame and scallions. Toss gently and heat through.
- Serve immediately with Baby Bok Choy.