Take your kale to the next level with this recipe for Stir Fried Miso Kale with Garlic, combining miso, ginger, garlic, and more for a super tasty superfood. You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (10 ounce) bag organic Tuscan kale
- 1 tablespoon EDEN toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon EDEN sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 4 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon EDEN Genmai miso
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
1. In a small bowl, whisk together miso, water, and dark brown sugar until combined.
2. Heat both sesame oils in a large sauce pan on medium high. Once the oil is hot, add ginger and garlic. Stir constantly, until garlic is lightly browned, about 1 ½ minutes.
3. Add kale, stirring constantly, until slightly wilted. Add miso mixture to kale; stir for one minute more until evenly combined and charring lightly on the edges. Enjoy immediately!