Chicken poppers coated in a sweet and spicy sauce can be yours and it's easier than you think.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
2 eggs, beaten
1 ½ cups Kikkoman® Panko Bread Crumbs
1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
Canola oil, for frying
¼ cup Kikkoman® Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
1 Tablespoon Kikkoman® Soy Sauce
½ cup honey
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Place eggs in a shallow bowl and panko bread crumbs on a plate.
- Submerge chicken in beaten eggs to coat. Then dip chicken into panko bread crumbs to coat both sides.
- Heat 2-inches of oil in large frying pan over medium high heat. Once oil is hot, fry chicken for eight minutes until golden brown.
- Drain on a prepared paper towel lined baking sheet.
- In a medium pot, combine sriracha, soy sauce and honey and heat over medium heat.
- Add chicken and toss to coat. Serve immediately.