The flavor from the kosher beef bacon is added to the dressing of this amazingly flavorful dish. Dark greens, hard boiled eggs and some sweetness from maple syrup make for a winning combination.
- Prep Time
- 6 - 8Servings
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and thinly sliced
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 parts warm beef bacon fat
- 1 part maple syrup
- 1 part apple cider vinegar
1. Combine spinach, eggs, and onions in large salad bowl; set aside.
2. Combine maple syrup and cider vinegar in a smaller bowl. Add hot bacon fat and combine; add to salad as soon as possible (you want to add the dressing while it is still hot).
3. Combine (eggs will not looks as pretty, but will contribute to overall creaminess of the dish). Garnish with a few sprigs of red onion if desired.
Recipe by Adam Sher and Naftali Hanau.