Add a taste of paradise to your everyday salad.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 bag baby spinach (10-ounce bag)
- 1 1/2 ripe mango, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 medium tomato, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 mango, peeled, pitted and pureed
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
To Prepare the Salad:
Place spinach, mango, tomato walnuts and green onions in a large bowl. Drizzle with Mango Vinaigrette and toss well to coat. Add blue cheese and toss again very lightly. Serve immediately with freshly ground pepper.
To Prepare the Mango Vinaigrette:
Combine mango, extra virgin olive oil, white balsamic vinegar and salt in a blender container or small food processor; blend until smooth.
Vinaigrette may be made several days ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve.