- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- canola oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup raspberry blush vinegar 60 mL
- 1 Tbsp sugar 15 mL
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1-2 tsp grated fresh ginger 5-10 mL
- 2 slices fresh pineapple, about 1/2 inch thick, or two medium peaches, pitted and halved 2
- 4 cups loosely packed spinach 1 L
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion 60 mL
- 1 cup quartered strawberries 250 mL
1 Coat grill or grill pan with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat.
2 Combine vinegar, sugar, canola oil, and ginger in a small jar, secure lid tightly, and shake vigorously until completely blended.
3 Place pineapple slices or peach halves on plate; drizzle 1 Tbsp (15 mL) vinegar mixture evenly over both sides.
4 Place pineapple or peaches on grill rack and grill 4 minutes or until soft and slightly browned. Turn and cook 4 minutes or until heated through. Cut fruit into bite-size pieces.
5 Place spinach and onion on a serving platter. Top with grilled fruit, sprinkle strawberries evenly on top, and drizzle remaining dressing over all.