This Spinach Noodle Kugel is a perfect side dish for a Shabbat or holiday meal.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 ounce bag wide egg noodles
- 16 ounces frozen spinach, deforested, squeezed dry (packed into 1 cup)
- 6 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 packets Lipton vegetable soup mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until just done, about 10 minutes. Drain and cool.
3. Combine all ingredients with the noodles in a large mixing bowl with a spatula.
4. Line a 9- x 13-inch baking tray with parchment paper. Pour ingredients into pan
5. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes.
6. Serve hot or warm.
Nutrition facts for one serving: 243 calories, 13 g fat, 2 g saturated fat, 127 mg cholesterol, 348 mg sodium, 87 mg potassium, 23 g carbs, 2.5 g fiber, 1.5 g sugar, 8 g protein.