Easy as pie! Savory spinach mushroom quiche is ideal for brunches, weekday suppers and dairy holiday meals.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (10-inch) baked pie shell
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (2-ounce) can of sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup half and half
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Spread Swiss cheese on the bottom of a pie shell. Arrange the spinach and mushrooms on top of the cheese. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
3. Beat the eggs in a small bowl. Add the half and half and additional seasonings.
4. Pour over the spinach and mushrooms. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until the quiche is set. Serve warm.
Contributed by:FELISA BILLET