This is the easiest gefilte fish and doesn't require taking up a pot on my stove, plus we get the added bonus of the vitamins from the spinach, you can't go wrong.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 loaf (22-ounces) plain gefilte fish, defrosted in wrapper
- 1 box (10-ounces) frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a large bowl, mix spinach with gefilte fish.
3. Spread out the gefile fish mixture in a loaf pan or on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Place in oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until set, but not browned.
5. Let cool and refrigerate until ready to serve.