Spinach, artichoke and cheese are a dream combination. The chunks of artichokes provide added texture and a pop of flavor that complements the creamy cheese filling. This dish is inspired by the ever popular spinach-artichoke dip merged with the concept of creamy baked ziti.
Related: Creamy Sweet Potato Spaghetti Pie
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
1 pound dry spaghetti
1 (24-ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, (reserve 1/4 cup liquid + 1 cup artichoke hearts)
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
1 (8-ounce) cream cheese crick, softened
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Garnish: shaved Parmesan, kale chips
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1. Line a spring form pan with parchment paper, allowing edges to hang outside of pan.
2. In a large pot, cook pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, mix to combine artichoke hearts (plus liquid), spinach, cream cheese, eggs, and cheeses.
4. Drain spaghetti and add to bowl with artichoke cheese mixture, tossing to coat the pasta completely. Pour in prepared pan, and top with remaining 1 cup artichoke hearts.
5. Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until edges are crispy and mixture is set. Allow to cool a bit before removing from pan. Serve warm.
6. Garnish with shaved Parmesan and kale chips.