- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless beef steak, cut 1-1/4 inches thick
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
1 Cut beef steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine seasoning ingredients in medium bowl. Add beef; toss. Alternately thread beef and bell pepper onto six 10-inch metal skewers.
2 Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, about 8 to 11 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Season with salt.