This is a delicious, light take on the heavy southwest inspired soup which is served with a ton of shredded cheese and tortilla chips. In my version, the lack of cheese not only keeps it kosher, but also makes it so much healthier for your family!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 10 ServingsServings
- 12 ounce cooked, diced chicken breast
- 6 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3 fifteen oz cans Great Northern Beans drained
- 2 four and a half oz cans diced green chili peppers undrained
- 1 can corn low sodium
- 2 medium yellow onions finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 cloves
- 1 bay leaf
Add all ingredients to a large crockpot.
Set crockpot to low and let cook for 6-8 hours.
Garnish as desired.