You should warn your guests before serving this spicey hot chocolate. They may be surprised the first time, but they'll always ask for more.
- Prep Time
- 4 cups whole or 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 whole cloves
- 7 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- Ground cinnamon, for serving
1. In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine milk, paprika, pepper, and cloves.
2. Once the milk has reached a vigorous simmer, remove cloves. Reduce the heat to low, and add chocolate, stirring with a spoon until it melts.
3. Pour into mugs, sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve immediately.