- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 Tbsp canola oil 15 mL
- 1 medium poblano pepper, stemmed, seeded, and chopped 1
- 1 cup diced onions 250 mL
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed 375 mL
- 1 tsp chili powder 5 mL
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin 2 mL
- 1/2 medium tomato, seeded and diced 1/2
- 1/2 tsp salt 2 mL
1 Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2 Add pepper and onions and cook 6 minutes or until very richly browned, stirring frequently.
3 tir in corn, chili powder, and cumin; saute 1 minute.
4 Remove from heat; add tomato and salt.
5 Toss gently. Let stand 2 minutes to absorb flavors and bring out moisture. Stir before serving.