A refreshing carbonated summer drink for barbecues, picnics, by the pool or anytime. Lime and cherry can't be beat.
- Prep Time
- 3/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 liters lime flavored carbonated water, chilled
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherry juice
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 8 lime slices
1. In a bowl, combine lime juice and sugar. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Just before serving, stir carbonated water into lime juice mixture.
3. For each serving, place 1 tablespoon cherry juice in a glass. Add crushed ice and about 1 cup of lime juice mixture.
4. Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lime slice.