- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 16 ounce:can pinto or black beans or refried beans
- 2 tablespoons:olive oil
- 1 package:taco seasoning
- 1 cup:sour cream
- 1 cup:salsa
- 1 cup:shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup:chopped black olives
- ¼ cup:chopped onions
- ½ cup:chopped tomatoes
- In a bowl combine the beans and olive oil. Mash to combine.
- Add the taco seasoning and mix to combine. Spread the mixture on your serving platter to form the bottom layer.
- On top of the bean layer, spread the sour cream over the beans so the beans are completely covered.
- On top of the sour cream layer, spread the salsa over the entire layer.
- On top of the salsa layer, sprinkle cheddar cheese over entire layer.
- On top of the cheddar cheese layer, sprinkle chopped black olives, onions and tomatoes.
- Serves 8