- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6-8 ServingsServings
- 1 roasted red pepper 1
- 1 roasted orange pepper 1
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels, cooked 375 mL
- 2 cups seeded tomatoes, diced 500 mL
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced 3
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper 30 mL
- 1 lb small red potatoes, peeled, cut in half, halves cut into thick slices 500g
- 2 garlic cloves, minced 2
- 3 Tbsp canola oil 45 mL
- 2-3 Tbsp lime juice 30-45 mL, salt and pepper to taste
1 In a small bowl, combine peppers, corn, tomatoes, green onions and jalapeno pepper.
2 Meanwhile, cook potatoes and garlic in a large pot of salted water until potatoes are tender. Drain and rinse under cold water. Mix potatoes and garlic with vegetables.
3 Whisk canola oil, lime juice and salt and pepper. Pour over potatoes and vegetables. Toss lightly. Serve.