- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 4 beef cubed steaks (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- Salt and pepper
- 2 to 4 tablespoons garlic-flavored or plain olive oil
- chopped fresh cilantro
- Sauce:3/4 cup prepared ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 to 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
1 Combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan; set aside.
2 Combine bread crumbs, 2 teaspoons taco seasoning and salt and pepper on waxed paper. Brush both sides of beef steaks lightly with some of the oil.
3 Dip into crumb mixture to coat both sides; press coating into steaks.
4 Heat remaining oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium to medium-high heat until hot.
5 Place steaks in skillet; cook 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
6 Meanwhile heat sauce over low heat just until warmed. Serve steaks immediately with sauce. Garnish with cilantro.