Summer is for kids and building memories. A panini sandwich with melty marshmallows and creamy chocolate with bananas is tempting for everyone, big kids included!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 slices challah, about ½-inch thick
- ⅓ cup chocolate-nut spread
- 4 (3-ounce) bittersweet chocolate bars
- 8 marshmallows
- 2 bananas, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F or heat panini pan or grill to medium.
- Place a chocolate bar, 2 marshmallows, and several banana slices on 1 piece of challah. Schmear another slice of challah with chocolate spread and sandwich both slices together.
- Brown sandwiches (I like to place a pan on top to weigh down the panini and get the filling gooey and yummy) about 5 to 7 minutes.