- 10 to 12 ServingsServings
- 1 1/4 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 6 tablespoon butter or margarine melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 container frozen whipped topping thawed, divided (12oz)
- 6 bar milk chocolate candy, divided (1.55 ounces each)
- 1 container sour cream (8 oz)
- 1 jar marshmallow cream (7 oz)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped graham crackers
- Additional whipped topping (optional)
- 3/4 cup marshmallows, toasted
- To toast marshmallows, preheat oven to 400 place a 15 in piece of parchment paper onto a cookie sheet.
- Arrange marshmallows on parchment paper 1 in apart (do not allow marshmallows to touch each other) Bake 6-8 min or until golden brown.
- Lift parchment paper from the cookie sheet and place on a cooling rack cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place graham crackers in resealable plastic food storage bag; finely crush using bakers roller.
- Place butter in microwavable dish and melt for 30 seconds. Add graham cracker crumbs and sugar mix well.
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of spring form pan bake 10 min remove and cool completely.
- In a microwave bowl combine 1 cup of whipped topping and 5 candies. Microwave uncovered 30-60 seconds until melted and smooth stirring after each 30 second intervals.
- Spread chocolate mixture evenly over crust and then freeze 10 min or till set. In a bowl combine sour cream, marshmallow cream and remaining whipped topping and chopped graham crackers.
- Fold in gently until well blended. Spread the filling mixture evenly over crust. Refrigerate 30 min or until ready to serve.
- If desired garnish top of cake with additional whipped topping. Immediately before serving top with toasted marshmallows.
- Coarsely grate remaining candy bar over marshmallows and serve.