Smoked white fish was always a Sunday morning brunch staple. Fancied up just a little it becomes an attractive appetizer.
- Prep Time
- 1 cheese ballServings
- 12 ounces smoked white fish
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons snipped parsley
1. In a bowl of an electric mixer, combine white fish, cream cheese, lemon juice, onion, horseradish, salt and liquid smoke.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. In a separate bowl, combine pecans and parsley.
4. Shape fish and cream cheese mixture into a ball and then press the outside with pecans and parsley.
Serve with crackers.