- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2 tbsp. walnut oil
- 1 cup diced leeks
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/4 lb. diced smoked turkey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2 1/2 cups cooked long grain white rice
- 1 1/4 cup cooked wild rice
- 1 cup Sliced California Ripe Olives
- 1 1/2 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 1/2 Tsp. Kosher Salt
1 Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
2 Add leeks and walnuts and cook just until lightly browned for 3-4 minutes.
3 Stir in turkey and cranberries and continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes over medium-low heat.
4 Toss in white and wild rice, California Ripe Olives, vinegar, salt and remaining oil.
5 Serve hot, warm or room temperature.
Source: California Olive