- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 4 cup peeled, :finely chopped potato
- 2-1/2 cup :flaked, smoked fish (about 3/4 lb)
- 1 cup :chopped onion
- 2 tablespoon :chopped fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon :pepper
- 1/3 cup:oil
- 1/2 cup:water
- 1 to 2 tomatoes :chopped and seeded
- 1 cup :cheddar cheese
- In a bowl combine the potato, onion, parsley and set aside. Heat oil in heavy nonstick skillet; stir in potato mixture. Add water; cover, reduce heat and simmer 7 minutes to 10 minutes.
- Uncover, add the fish, mix to combine and cook 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or till browned add the tomatoes and cheese and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Spoon into a serving dish; sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately.