These are what we call "Sincerely, Brigitte™ Smashed Potato Waffles" - these are perfect to eat on their own, as a side dish to your favorite meal, or even as a tasty breakfast sandwich like the picture shown.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 2 cups cooked smashed potatos
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ cup Sincerely, Brigitte™ cheese, shredded (of your favorite flavor)
- Additional cheese to sprinkle on top
1. Heat waffle iron.
2. Add the ingredients one by one in order listed into a large bowl.
3. When the iron is hot, spoon about a ¼ cup of batter into the center. Use more or less depending on the size waffle you want.
4. Cooking times vary depending on the irons and how crisp you like your waffles to be.
5. Sprinkle additional cheese on top and enjoy!!!