- Prep Time
- 30 ServingsServings
- 1 (15-oz.) can cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup torn fresh basil leaves
- 30 Belgian endive leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
1 Puree beans, garlic, oil and lemon juice in a blender or food processor until smooth.
2 Add basil and pulse on and off until basil is finely chopped. (May be made a couple days ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve.)
3 Spoon equal amounts into endive leaves and top with walnuts and bell pepper.
Source: California Walnut Board