It is easy to get your servings of fruit when they are covered in chocolate and marshmallows. But, it is Passover and everyone gets to have some fun. This is a pretty and delicious throw together dessert. We added a brightly colored Raspberry Sauce as an added garnish, or you can serve as is.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 to 8Servings
- 3 pounds fresh fruit, cut into bite-sized pieces (strawberries, kiwi, blueberries, apples etc.)
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, melted
- ½ cup almond butter or favorite nut butter
- 2 cups marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped nuts (your choice)
- Raspberry Sauce (link under photo)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange fruit in a skillet or casserole dish. Dollop nut butter on top of fruit.
3. Drizzle chocolate over fruit and top with marshmallows and nuts.
4. Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned and fruit has softened a bit.
5. Serve with Raspberry Sauce.